Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Carter's glucose numbers are coming down nicely.  I think we're still in a bit of a fog, or at least I am for sure. Today I did a short trip to the school as my grade 6 basketball team was playing a game.  I could definitely feel the anxiety increase being away from him...Are his sugars OK?  Is he eating?  Is he feeling well?  I have this week and next week off of work so am hoping his numbers will be regulated and I will be feeling more confident about being away from him :-(.

I had a very nice surprise when I popped into my office.  One of the teachers had coordinated a group of students and they made a 'Care for Carter' paper chain and hung it in my office with each chain having a nice thought and get well wish for Carter.  I work with some of the greatest people :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment